Tuesday, December 18, 2012

triple twelve.

DECEMBER means the 12th month of the year right? and you guys must be realized that this is year '12 and there's always be date 12th in every month. yes, It's 12/12/12, and it's the last repetitive date we'll ever see until year 3001. and you know what? it's the 19th year of my boyfriend's birth. it's his birthday! his day! ;D what a special day for him 
so I gave him the best surprise that i could made in a moment for him :)

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY My Ezra Pranata Gunawan ♥

he loves MU, and I wore the "E" necklace

actually he want to buy me this jersey as our couple-tshirt 
but i said to him I won't cause in fact i've bought it as a surprise costume ;p 
sorry i lied to you, boo! 

gifts ♥

Ice Cake by Haagen-Dasz

it's cookies & cream flavor inside, his favorite.
thanks to Valentino Wongso who told me about this :)

guess what's inside that box? :)

with his best friends ;D

kevin - gio - ayleen - me - him  - jesse - valent - nando - matthew

messy me :'D

TADAAA! ;D



DINNER TIME






No comments:

Post a Comment